Creativity. Passion. Excitement.
Metropolis Spa Salon is an energetic and fulfilling work environment. We strive to provide an creative space where our staff will grow to become the best they can. We are always looking for bright, talented individuals to join our Team! In the space below tell us a bit about yourself, and be sure to mention what position you are interested in.
Open Career Positions
Hair Stylist Assistant
A Metropolis Spa Salon hair stylist assistant should have an outgoing, people-pleasing personalities and excellent customer service skills in addition to a working knowledge of popular hairstyles. Salons and spas seek hair stylist assistants who have the following specific skills:
- Customer Service – Hair stylist assistants use excellent customer service skills to greet clients and keep them happy during their time within the facility.
- Interpersonal Skills – Hair stylist assistants use interpersonal skills to talk to customers about the hairstyle they want, any problems they may have styling their hair, and other hair care issues.
- Physical Fitness – Because hair stylist assistants are on their feet for most of the work day, some physical stamina is required to perform this job.
- Multitasking – Hair stylist assistants speak with many customers at once and tend to several work tasks at the same time, which requires strong multitasking.
- Communication Skills – Hair stylist assistants use good communication skills to receive instructions from hair stylists and customers Organization skills – hair stylist assistants keep inventory and work areas neat and well organized.
- Time Management – Hair stylist assistants constantly use time management skills because many hair treatments are highly time-sensitive.
- Advanced Education – Education never ends… so for “on staff” team members, advanced education is ongoing and at least quarterly.
For any creative position please attach samples of your work.