To better serve all of our customers, our staff suggest the following:
- To ensure your preference of time and staff, we suggest that you schedule your next appointment before you leave today.
- Your punctuality is greatly appreciated.
- Please understand that your treatments will end on time so the next guest will not be inconvenienced.
- Any spa guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 10 are not permitted in our spa. We regret to inform no massage services will be provided on minors.
- In consideration of our other clients and technicians, please give 24 hour notice of any cancellation. A credit card is required to secure certain services and finalize group bookings. No shows will be charged the full service price, and any cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment will be charged 50%.
- We will only accept product returns on items that are unopened and unused. Any product returns must be made within 14 days of purchase and will only be credited via client account. Returns are not accepted on any item that touches the hair (brushes, headbands, etc.) or skin (makeup, makeup brushes, etc.). Returns are not accepted on any boutique sales.
- Gift certificates may be used towards any product or service unless otherwise specified. Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and cash. We also accept Spa Finder, Spa Wellness, and Spa Wish gift cards.
- All prices that appear in our brochure are subject to change.
- Please note that services, packages and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- For your protection, please keep all valuables with you during your appointment. We suggest that you leave your jewelry at home when using our spa, which means one less thing for you to worry about. We ask that you wear the smock provided to protect your clothing during all chemical services.
- We cannot be responsible for any lost or damaged articles.
- We guarantee your total satisfaction. So be sure to let us know how we can better serve you.